- Shimon Even, Graph algorithms, second ed., Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 2012, Edited and with a preface by Guy Even, With a foreword by Richard M. Karp. MR 2839932
- Khee Meng Koh, Fengming Dong, and Eng Guan Tay, Introduction to graph theory, World Scientiﬁc Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., Hackensack, NJ, 2007, H3 mathematics. MR 2376007
- Daniel A. Marcus, Graph theory, MAA Textbooks, Mathematical Association of America, Washington, DC, 2008, A problem oriented approach. MR 2503650
I would like to thank:
- University of Northern Colorado MAST Institute: For allowing FSI to have a place here at UNC.
- Frontiers of Science Institute: For giving me the chance to work with research I wouldn’t get in a normal high school setting.
- Lori K. Ball: For running this program and providing us students with a multitude of STEM oppurtunities.
- Xcel Energy: For sponsoring my room and board as well as research here at FSI. Without their support, I would not be able to conduct this research.
- Mrs. Gray and Mrs. Strobel at Centennial High School: For creating a learning environment that fostered my love for both mathematics and science.
- My Family: For allowing me to leave from home for six weeks to partake in something that has taught me so much and truly developed me as an individual.